Audioscenic is looking to grow its team and incorporate an office manager. We are looking for a talented and motivated individual with great organisation skills that can help us on our everyday tasks and assist us in our business administration.
We are advertising a part-time position (2-3 days a week). The successful candidate will be expected to work at the Audioscenic headquarters in Southampton, UK.
We expect the candidate to take care of the following responsibilities (note this list is not exhaustive and the office manager may be asked to perform additional duties commensurate with the position):
- Finance: Book keeping, invoicing / payments and managing the relationship with accountants to produce quarterly and annual accounts. Providing this information to the Board and others as needed. Bank account and credit card management.
- Expenses: Managing team expenses.
- Corporate: Ensure company filings are kept up to date and amended as needed (Companies House, HMRC etc)
- Office management: Manage the service providers for the office and the employees (property, insurances, utilities, IT and so on), ordering of equipment, stationary and any other matters.
- Personnel / HR: Manage and maintain employee records and associated documents and processes. Handbooks, GDPR, HSE.
- Support: Organising meetings, travel and events.
- Marketing: Maintaining company´s social network accounts (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook) and updating of webpage news section.
Audioscenic is a young, high-technology start-up company. The selected candidate will be part of a vibrant and active multicultural team, friendly working environment and able to cover a wide range of exciting day-to-day tasks.
Audioscenic is an equal opportunities employer.
Audioscenic Limited, Southampton, Hampshire, UK
Audioscenic Limited is a company that specialises in the design and implementation of technology for advanced listener-adaptive reproduction. Audioscenic licenses software and reference designs for computer-vision-based, listener-adaptive 3D audio systems. Using small arrays of loudspeakers and in house head-tracking technology, our systems can render a breath-taking audio experience in a wide range of applications.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com