We are looking for a Windows audio driver engineer to join the Audioscenic team.
The candidate will be responsible for implementing real-time audio algorithms on Windows OS and Linux embedded systems. The candidate should be able to demonstrate experience in implementing real-time audio algorithms using the Windows Driver Model (WDM) and the Audio Processing Object (APO) architecture.
The candidate should have Experience maintaining to high quality standards a large code base within a multi-disciplinary team. The application of automated unit and integration testing is expected.
The role is within a small team on a VC backed young start up, offering the benefits of a friendly working environment and a wide range of day-to-day tasks with opportunities for training, career progression and international travel.
Degree and or further Degree qualifications in Electronics, Computer Science or Physics
Experience and Interests
- Previous industrial experience with an audio or similar background
- Windows Driver Model and Windows Audio Processing Objects
- Linux real-time audio (ALSA)
- Android real-time audio
- Proven programming skills in C, C++ and Python
- Strong signal processing background
- Experience implementing audio algorithms
- Ability to prototype algorithms using Python
- Beneficial interests might include music, consumer audio or critical listening
- Practical electronics experience desirable
Audioscenic Limited, Southampton, Hampshire, UK
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com